Connections @ IP Market Place is back!
In the modern economy, businesses that have successfully harnessed their intangible assets to drive strategic plans are among the world’s most powerful and profitable companies. Find out how you can grow your business with your intangible assets through Connections @ IP Market Place – a free platform for the innovation community to meet IP experts.
Sign up now to speak with IP experts. Limited slots are available.
Check this page regularly for the latest list of Participating Organisations.
How It Works
- Meetings are conducted by Participating Organisations on a complimentary basis and can last up to 45 minutes.
- Global Forum on IP (GFIP) participants may schedule up to five meetings and IP Market Place participants may schedule up to three meetings.
- All meeting appointments are confirmed online on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to Participate
STEP 1 To schedule an appointment, you /and up to one accompanying guest will need to be registered for:
- Global Forum on IP or
- IP Market Place (Registration for this complimentary event alone will be available from Early July 2018)
STEP 2 Click on the categories below for participating organisations and their profiles. You are encouraged to read the Participating Organisation’s profile before scheduling any appointment.
STEP 3 Login to the Participants Login to schedule your appointments. The step-by-step guide is accessible below. Note: accompanying guests do not need to book an appointment.
How to Join as a Participating Organisation
For information on how to join as a Participating Organisation, please download the information kit here. Please note that participation is subject to availability and suitability.
Step-by-Step Guide to Booking an Appointment
- Once you Login to the Participants Login, click on Your Appointments in the side tab.
- You will be able to see your existing appointments (if any).
- Click on Book New Appointment.
- Select the Service Category, Service Provider, Timeslot and type in your area of Business Concern.
Note: If there are no available slots for the Service Provider, the Service Provider will not be shown in the drop down above menus.
- Click on the checkbox for the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
- The appointment will be added to the list under Your Appointments.
- If you have any queries, please do not hesistate to approach the Secretariat at [email protected].